If you value performance and value when choosing your carpet, you have to know the right kind of fiber to choose. Thomas Flooring has the expertise to make your decision easy and assist you in your selection!
Our team of qualified carpet experts will walk you through everything, step-by-step, and help you find the superior quality carpet choices you want, based on the size, foot traffic, and layout of your home or business. We carry all the major brands and manufacturers, and we can match the right one to your needs and budget. These brands include:
- J&J Industries
- And many more…
Choosing the Right Carpet Fibers
So how does one make the right choice in carpet fibers when there are so many? Talk to Thomas Flooring and get the intelligent insights and benefits of today’s top choices, including:
- Nylon: The strongest, most durable, and most-used fiber in the industry, nylon has an excellent crush resistance, some of the aesthetics in any room, and is among the easiest to clean.
- Triexta: Triexta is very similar to nylon, as it is durable and stain-resistant. However, it does have an improved softness to its fibers.
- Polyester Carpets: Polyester isn’t AS durable as nylon, but it does offer a full spectrum of color choices. It is best installed in low-traffic areas where color and style are paramount.
- Olefin Carpets: Though limited in color selection, Olefin Carpeting is extremely moisture-resistant. Olefin also lacks in durability, and should only be used in medium-traffic areas.
- Wool: Classic and durable, and although not many companies in the industry today, wool is still a viable option for your residential or commercial space when you work with Thomas Flooring.
Let us make your carpet buying experience exceptional. Call (620) 663-4400 or stop on by our store today!